Pages

How to get Pregnant? Important things you want to Know

by Jeff Netsite

I remember back when I was a kid that I used to visit my friends dad at his clinic whenever he has no patient. My friends father is an "OB-GYNE" and in his clinic, there are these posters that have a drawing of a pregnant woman and the parts inside her womb (that includes the baby). And it made me think how a baby is being form inside a woman's belly. Did I mention I was only a kid back then when I started thinking about these things? There was even a time that I thought the moment a man and a woman kiss, instantly, the woman gets pregnant (I blame the movie for this). But as I mature, I learned how it is being done and how I can avoid getting someone pregnant if I'm neither me or the girl are not ready yet.
These days, a lot of problems regarding pregnancy are arising. These include a huge growth in the population of other countries such as India, China, and even the Philippines. Another one is unplanned pregnancy that normally happens with teenagers. Aside from the unplanned pregnancy issue, there is also the difficulty of other women who wants to get pregnant. There are a lot of reasons why a woman can't get pregnant. It can be that the woman is at her age where it is hard to conceive, or either the wife or the husband has a problem with their reproductive organ, and lastly, the lack of education on how to get pregnant. For the unplanned pregnancy, it would be how to avoid getting pregnant or getting someone pregnant.
I read some articles regarding how to get pregnant. According to them, getting pregnant is not easy as everyone thinks (I'm still thinking whether I should agree on that statement). They also said that aside from proper timing (this refers to the woman being fertile), there are also a few important practices that will help women on getting pregnant. One important practice is for the woman to be healthy and eliminating anything in life that may cause damage to fertility. Next is learning when the woman is most fertile. According to my friend who is a doctor, usually on the 14th day of her menstrual cycle is the day women are fertile.
Next step is making s e x productive and at the same time, have dun doing it. Get this, according to "Dr. Donnica Moore, the missionary position is more likely to get a woman pregnant". Another important thing to know is that "if you have s e x every day during your fertile period, you have a 25 percent chance of getting pregnant, according to Dr. Allen Wilcox". Lastly, "If you have s e x after you ovulate, you aren't likely to get pregnant, says WebMD." Another website that you can visit is "yougettingpregnant.com" where you can read stories about women who got pregnant in spite their difficulty of conceiving. If all of the people can learn about this, I'm sure we can have fewer problems in our community.
For more info visit: help get pregnant and how to get pregnant

Article Source: Natural Health Directory | Natural Health Articles
Related Posts
How To Treat High Blood Pressure In Pregnancy?
Simple post-partum Depression Cures
Seven Safe Steps To Avoid Heard Disease
Yoga Helps A Great Deal In Lowering Cholesterol

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner